Classes will take place in three rooms of the Kursaal Congress Center on Friday and Saturday.
There will be 4 levels (see level description in the Registration section), and each level will receive 5h of lindy classes from our six teachers.
Additionally, you can sign up for 2h of a taster class. You can choose between Dips & Tricks, Aerials, or Trickeration and California routine, all of them taught by our awesome teachers.
You'll be able to dance your heart out at the following events:
- Thursday night: party (place to be confirmed)
- Friday morning/midday welcome dance in the Town Hall
- Friday night's big party, in Kursaal (live music)
- Saturday, midday, Vermut & Swing (live music, place to be confirmed)
- Saturday night's big party, in Kursaal (live music)
- Sunday midday on the Boulevard (live music)
Lunch on Saturday
Saturday's lunch will take place at Oquendo Restaurant, near Kursaal Congress Center. The 28€ menu will include two courses, dessert, coffee and drinks. A vegan option will be available.
Pintxos in Donostia's Old Town
On Sunday morning, after the outdoor dance, we will visit Donostia's Old Town and stop at some excellent bars, where we will have some pintxos!