Passes and Rates
Early bird rate for the first 10 couples Full Passes!!
- Full Pass (5h lindy + 2h tasters, Friday & Saturday parties) -- 155€/170€
2h taster class to choose between:
- Dips & Tricks (tricks and endings to embellish your dancing),
- Aerials (acrobatic steps, hops...),
- Trickeration & California Routine (two well-known Jazz steps and Lindy Hop routines)
- Lindy Pass (5h lindy, Friday & Saturday parties) -- 140€
- Party Pass (Friday & Saturday parties) -- 60€
Level 1 - You’ve been dancing between 9 months and a year and a half and have learned the basics of Lindy Hop. Combining 6 and 8 count figures comes easily enough on the dance floor. If you’d like to reinforce these basics, and go a step further, this is your level.
Level 2 - You’ve been dancing between 1.5 and 2.5 years and have grasped the essence of the dance. You dance socially and are comfortable swinging out at different tempos. You’re becoming interested in musicality and you’re also familiar with basic footwork variations and technical aspects of the dance.
Level 3 - You’ve been dancing between 2.5 and 4 years. You often dance socially and master basic as well as more advanced steps, and have begun to incorporate musicality into your dancing. You easily memorize step sequences and choreographies, and can dance comfortably at any tempo.
Level 4 - You’ve been dancing for over 4 years and attend socials regularly, both in your city and outside it. Your dancing is musical: interacting with the song’s rhythm and melody comes naturally to you. You are a well-known dancer, and perhaps even a teacher, in your local scene.